If you’re going to build a digital product or service, you have to start with the UX strategy. If you don’t, your initiative will fail. Guaranteed. We know, because we’ve helped more than a few companies understand why their product failed. It always comes back to not designing an effective strategy at the start. A well designed UX strategy means better UI design and an increased probability of success by multiple factors.
The Difference is in the Experience
– We’re actually cultural (digital) anthropologists, so we’re trained in ethnographic methods
– We’ve been launching technology and digital products to global markets for over 20 years
– To date, we’ve completed over 50 ethnographic research projects
– We’ve also completed over 250 netnographic research initiatives for clients around the world
UX Strategy Consultants | What We do
- Stakeholder interviews
- Netnographic UX research
- UX Concept Ideation
- Ethnographic research
- Persona research and modelling
- Digital and real-world user interviews
- Business Model Design (Goals, objectives & analysis)
- Competitor Analysis (via netnography)
- Value Innovation analysis
- Design Thinking Workshops
- Digital Product Prototyping and Testing
We often work with UX/UI Designers and web design teams as well as agencies to bring unique insights to our clients. The end result is a comprehensive UX Strategy Guide that is a living document. Backed up by deep insights and interviews with both qualitative and quantitative data.
Quite often, good digital products get bogged down because of too much stakeholder input…the executive, employees, investors and board directors who have their own vision of a product, which is interesting, but not what the market actually needs or the end user wants. As an independent voice, we can help avoid the traps of stakeholder desires versus what the market actually needs and wants.