It’s not about a digital strategy. It’s about a strategy for a digital world. Or, more aptly, a phygital world.
Our approach and methodologies are the opposite of major consulting firms that aren’t really digital in their thinking and rely on cookie cutter strategies they employ through junior consultants. Every business is nuanced, is driven by its people and culture. Markets are shifting, disruption is constant and can come from nowhere, in absolutely every area of any business, technology plays a role.
Through our unique combination of skills, we can deal with change management, complex systems and ecosystems that most all businesses operate in today. This means we help our clients build resilience for the digital world of today and tomorrow.
Core Praxis Areas
- Digital Anthropology – digital research applying our digital anthropology skills and experience from hundreds of projects. Technology and humans have co-evolved since we fell out of the trees. It’s called technogensis. Fail to think of humans first, from customers to employees and you’re pretty much guaranteed to fail. Or have mediocre success.
- Infonomics – Turning your data into an asset and monetizing it. It’s an emerging field and we’ve already helped clients find added value and new revenue opportunities. It’s really cool.
- Sociocultural Systems – Most businesses are based on Machine Systems…that is, thinking in terms of humans as robots who perform certain consistent tasks. But human’s don’t. Think socioculturally and things get way better.
- Strategy – Hardball or softball, you need a strategy around whatever you do. We’ve got serious skills when it comes to strategic thinking. It wraps everything up.
- Information Management – From Information Architecture to Knowledge Management and building an Intelligent Business, if you can’t harness your information, you can’t get to knowledge and if you can’t get to knowledge you’ll never get to intelligence which means poorly made business decisions.
- Complexity Thinking – We didn’t add it in, but it’s something we’re into. Being digital today and preparing for tomorrow means understanding complex systems and making things work together.
- Change Management – We understand that implementing new systems, products or services and making changes to your business model can be complicated. We’re trained in change management. We get it.
- Systems Thinking – Beyond complexity thinking you need to understand how systems work today. The days of building one or two products and being stand-alone are gone. From Internet-of-Things to Big Data, Software-as-a-Service and Industrial-Internet-of-Things and Cloud platforms, we understand how systems need to work together.